Few places boast convenient access to the Arctic Ocean. Teriberka is one of them. But it was not only this that made her famous. During the trip you will discover the boundless distances of the aloof tundra, follow the trail of the Leviathan, visit the waterfall rushing into the Barents Sea, ride on the northernmost swing and taste the dishes of the Kola Peninsula. Group excursion Duration 10 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 4500 rubles per person
What awaits you
Impressions that will not leave you indifferent
- On the way, you will appreciate the tundra landscapes and stop at the pass.
- Visit the fishing ship graveyard.
- See a picturesque waterfall carrying its waters into the ocean.
- Take a walk along the beach, where centuries of wave effort have created stones that everyone has agreed to call "dragon eggs".
- Breathe in the air of the Arctic, standing on the shores of the Barents Sea.
- Remember your childhood riding on the northernmost swing.
- You will hike to the highest point in Teriberka.
- If you want, we will arrange a photo session for you at the extreme point of geography.
- And in the restaurant with a panoramic view of the ocean, you can taste northern cuisine (venison, crab in chitin, cod, halibut, haddock, cod liver).
- We leave in the morning, the time is adjusted depending on the daylight hours
- The journey will take about 2 - 2.5 hours. We will return to Murmansk at about 18-00, depending on weather conditions, road and guests' wishes
- Additional options and expenses: lunch in a restaurant, snowmobile to the waterfall (1000 rubles per person), the service of a professional photographer on request (5000 rubles)
The excursion starts at your place of residence in Murmansk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.