In a group of up to 30 people, you will tour the key sights of Nizhny Novgorod - from Strelka to the elegant Nativity Church. We will make several stops to look at the city from the height of the Dyatlov Hills. And in the second part of the excursion, you will examine the monuments of the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin and learn the legends about its construction. Group excursion Duration 3 hours Group size up to 30 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 4 per 1 review RUB 600 per person
What awaits you
Bus excursion… We will drive through the streets and squares of the city, admire the merchant mansions and tenement houses. You will see:
- Strelka - the Volga and Oka meet here
- The place where the famous Nizhny Novgorod fair took place
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Baroque Cathedral Church of the Most Holy Theotokos (outside and inside)
- Panoramas of the city, which will open on the hills of the Dyatlovy mountains
Tour of the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin… We will tell you about how the fortress was built and share the legends about the Kremlin towers. You will learn about the founders of the city, as well as reveal the history of the obelisk in honor of Minin and Pozharsky. Admire the white-stone Cathedral of the Archangel Michael and understand what it is famous for. Then take a look at the airplane building and the Governor's House and walk along the alley-exhibition of military equipment.
- The tour will be led by one of our team's professional guides
- Transfer and tickets to the Kremlin are included in the price, no additional costs are expected
The excursion starts at Bolshaya Pokrovskaya Street. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.