Landscapes created by volcanoes millions of years ago, cave cities, monuments of early Christianity: on this journey you will see the symbols of Cappadocia! In a group of up to 18 people, you will stroll through unearthly valleys, look into the thousand-year-old rock monasteries and the fortress city of Uchisar, and then join the crafts in the city of potters Avanos. Group excursion Duration 7 hours Group size up to 18 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 2 on 1 review € 50 per person
What awaits you
Traveling along the Red Route, you will discover the main natural locations of Goreme National Park and explore the cave settlements of Cappadocia, which are on the UNESCO World Heritage List. In one day we will visit:
- Uchisar walled citywhere you will immerse yourself in the culture of the ancient Hittite civilization and admire the panoramas of the Country of beautiful horses from the observation deck.
- Goreme Open Air Museum, which includes two dozen rock-cut monasteries. Visit temples carved into soft volcanic rock and see colorful 11th to 12th century frescoes that have survived.
- Valley of Love, Monks and Imagination - symbols of alien Cappadocia. Each of the valleys has its own atmosphere, history and characteristic landscape: you will come across long stone pillars, sand dunes, and mushroom rocks.
- City of potters Avanoswhere you will feel the local flavor, visit the pottery workshop-museum and get acquainted with the traditional applied arts of the region.
- The rocky city of Chavushin - the oldest rock settlement in Cappadocia, from afar resembles a huge piece of cheese with holes. You will find preserved houses carved in soft tuff and admire the unusual reliefs of the abandoned city.
How the excursion goes
- The excursion starts between 9: 30-9: 45 (depending on your location), return to the hotel - from 17:00 to 17:30
- Children under 2 years old participate in the excursion free of charge
- The tour will be led by a licensed Russian-speaking guide from our team
What is included in the price and what is not
- The price includes a transfer by minibus Mercedes Sprinter, entrance tickets to museums and a delicious lunch
- Drinks and souvenirs are paid additionally
The beginning of the excursion in Cappadocia. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.