The northern part of the island is a real place of power: let go of all worries, feel the greatness of nature and enjoy the trip with us! The island's spectacular landscapes at any time of the year, viewpoints on the headlands, stories of local culture and romantic legends await you. Group excursion Duration 7 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 3.8 on 5 reviews 2250 rubles per person
What awaits you
We will go on the trip by the most famous transport of the island - a UAZ car, or in other words, a "loaf". 7 stunning locations are waiting for you:
- Islands Kharantsy, Yedor and Modoto - you will learn how their names are deciphered, in clear weather you will see the "Face of Baikal", and in winter you can look into the cave grottoes.
- Peschanoe tract - in the last century there was a branch of the GULAG, from that time there were wooden floorings and a crumbling old pier. In the summer we will visit a souvenir shop and order hot tea with Baikal herbs.
- Sagan-Khushun, aka the Cape of Three Brothers - from here you will see one of the most beautiful panoramas of the lake.
- Cape Khoboy is the northern point of Olkhon Island, a place covered with legends. You will enjoy the walk and take great pictures, while I will arrange a snack for you.
- Shunte, or Cape of Love: let go of unnecessary thoughts to feel freedom and boundless natural strength here.
- Dashi Namdakov's sculpture "Keeper of Baikal": I will tell you what shamanic rituals are associated with it.
- Pad Uzury is a small village where only 9 people live. Here you can see the weather station and understand how everyday life goes in such a village.
- The excursion starts at about. Olkhon, near the village of Khuzhir, where you need to get on your own. If you do not know how, then I will help you with this after booking
- Hot lunch included
- A visit to the national park is additionally paid (on the park's website - tickets costing up to 500 rubles)
The beginning of the excursion in the village of Khuzhir. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.