Colorful, artisan, ancient and at the same time modern - this is how Tula will appear before you on a bus tour. In a group of up to 25 people, you will drive along busy avenues and streets lined with wooden houses. Get to know the history of the Tula samovar and printed gingerbread, peep into the urban space of Likerka Loft and even visit Leo Tolstoy. Group excursion Duration 2.5 hours Group size up to 25 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 on 2 reviews 1000 rubles per person
What awaits you
By bus we will travel through the key places of handicraft Tula and make stops in the brightest corners of the city. On the way, you will learn how Tula became the capital of samovars and gingerbread, get acquainted with the dynasties of merchants and industrialists. Our route will include:
- Lenin Avenue - take a ride along the main street of Tula and discuss how it has changed over the years.
- Monument to Tolstoy, at which we will stop and figure out why the writer is depicted walking.
- Likerka Loft: Looking into this urban space, you will find a steam-punk monument to a flea and learn what unmarried girls need to do to find love.
- Victory Square: Let's walk to the three bayonets and understand why Tula is a hero city.
- Wooden districts of Tula, passing through which, we will discuss how the local platbands differ from the rest.
- Kuznechnaya and Garmonnaya Slobodawhere you will discover the history of the handicraft of the city.
- Monument to Demidov: we will definitely remember the legendary industrial dynasty.
- Monument to Tula Tea Partywhich makes beautiful photographs.
- For a small group, the excursion will take place in a minivan or a private car of the guide
- The tour for you will be led by me or one of the guides of our team
- The program does not provide for a walking tour of the historic center
The excursion starts at the Samovar Museum. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.