Cave houses and churches, alien landscapes, folk dances and, of course, hot air ballooning are a must have in Cappadocia! You will travel to the "Country of Horses" by bus in a group of up to 25 people and collect the entire collection of rock towns and valleys. You will also hear about the history of the region, find out how religions have mixed here, and get imbued with the local culture. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus € 70 per person
We will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning - and by noon we will be walking along the passages of underground cities. In the Pashabag valley you will see the largest "mushrooms" of Cappadocia, in Cavushin and Goreme visit rock monasteries and learn about the formation of Christianity on this land. In the Red Valley, you can meet the sunset of incredible beauty. And the day will end with the show "Night in Cappadocia" in the underground restaurant, where traditional dances of the Turkish regions will be performed for you.
- Collection of travelers from hotels (04:30 - 05:30)
- Stop in the Taurus Mountains for breakfast
- Visit to one of the underground cities
- Arrival to Avanos; lunch (national cuisine of the region)
- Visit to Goreme Park
- Visit to the panoramic site "Ortahisar" ("Middle Fortress")
- Visit to the rocky town of Chavushin
- Visit to the open-air museum "Pashabag"
- Visiting the Valley of Imaginations (Valley of Fantasy)
- Visit to the Red Valley
- Arrival at the hotel in Avanos.; check-in, dinner
- Show "Night in Cappadocia" in the underground rock restaurant
In Cappadocia, the morning begins with balloons: you can go up in the air yourself - or admire this spectacle from the side and arrange an Instagram photo session. The new valleys of Love and Doves will surprise you with the variety of landscapes in this region. You will also discover the history of the ancient Uchisar fortress, located on the highest rock in Cappadocia!
- Hot air balloon flight / Visit to the panoramic hot air balloon site
- Breakfast, check out from the hotel
- Visit to the Valley of Love
- Visit to the Valley of Pigeons
- Visit to the Uchisar fortress
- Departure from Cappadocia
- Lunch in Konya (set menu of national cuisine of the region)
- Return to the hotel (19:00 - 20:00)
Be sure to take your passport with you.
How the excursion goes - The tour will be guided by one of our professional historian guides - The program may change depending on the weather or other factors - Please note: there are shopping rides on the excursion, during which you can get acquainted with the historical crafts of the region. - Children under 6 years old are not provided with a separate seat on the bus. Children sit with adults (in their arms). If you want your child under 6 years old to occupy a separate seat on the bus, then when ordering, you need to issue a separate ticket for him
What is included in the price: - Transfer from and to the hotel - Entrance fees to the "Underground City" and "Pashabag Open Air Museum"; - Accommodation at the "Alp Hotel Cappadocia" (ex. "Stone Concept Hotel") / "Suhan Kapadokya Otel" - Breakfast and dinner at the hotel, breakfast on the first day of the excursio
Additionally paid (optional): - Drinks during meals - Lunch (buffet on the 1st day and complex on the 2nd) - 10 USD per meal - Sunset in the Red Valley - 10 USD - Balloon panorama (1.5 hours) - 15 USD - Hot air balloon flight (1 hour) - (100 - 200 USD depending on the season) - Evening Show "Night in Cappadocia" (2 hours) - 30 USD - Supplement for single room - 15 USD
The tour starts at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.