You will find the slopes of the Ristijarvsky volcano and the Malye Khibiny, the landscapes of the Kiryavalahti bay and unusual views from the Compozitor mountain, the site of the founding of Sortavala and the oldest church in Ladoga. And at Cape Impiniemi you will find everything that the region is famous for: pine forest, moss, granite embankments and rocks, a quarry with Finnish fortifications, skerries, a "hanging" lake and a panorama of Valaam. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 8 hours Children Can be with children How it goes By car from 13500 rub. for 1-3 people or 4500 rubles. per person if there are more of you
❗ The tour runs from May to October.
? 10.30 - meeting at the Sortavala railway station or as agreed. ? 10.40 - climbing Mount Priest (height about 30 meters). From the top you will see landscapes Läpäjärvi Bay and the place where it was founded Nikolsko-Serdobolsky churchyard, the oldest church in Ladoga. And on the way you will be "accompanied" by a small stream with a cozy waterfall. ? 11.30 - rise to Mountain of Composers… It is part of the Pötsevaar rock massif. These are the slopes of one of the oldest volcanoes on earth, Ristijarvsky… You will see what remains of the 2.5 km volcano and take a look at the so-called Small Khibiny… The route goes along an equipped trail, through granite rocks and a young pine forest. Here you will also be greeted by a playful stream and a radon lake. And at the top you will see truly fabulous panoramas of Ladoga. But these are just flowers, the berries will be on Cape Impeniemi! ? 12.50 - set lunch in a cafe. ? 13.30 - Läskelä waterfall… You will visit one of the most powerful rapids in South Karelia, where in 1912 the Finns built a paper and pulp mill and a hydroelectric power station that is still functioning. ? 14.00 - waterfall May 9… An unusual, turbulent forest waterfall, on which there was once a mill, and later a hydroelectric power station. ? 14.30 - Cape Impiniemi… We change to a boat to quickly get to one of the most beautiful capes of Ladoga. You will walk along the granite embankments, climb to the highest point of the cape, where you will find quarries and Finnish military fortifications carved directly into the granite massif. And you will also see Balaam and all nearby skerries. You will come out onto a rocky tongue protruding into the inner "hanging" lake. You will spend about 2 hours there and then return by boat. ? 18.00 - the end of the excursion at the railway station of the city of Sortavala.
What is included in the price and what is not
- Full support of a professional guide included
- If you are in your car, then I sit down with you, and we go along the route. If transport is needed, it is paid separately from 5000 rubles for a group of up to 3 people (car), for a larger group you can order a minibus from 8000 to 12000 rubles, depending on the capacity of the minibus and the number of people in the group.
- Paid additionally: riding on boats from the village of Impilahti - 1500 rubles per person; lunch in a cafe - 300 rubles per person
Features of the organization of the trip
- The tour will be led by me or another guide from my team
- If weather conditions threaten the safety of travelers, the guide can change the program, replacing some objects with others or completely excluding them from the route
The beginning of the excursion on the Starovyborg highway. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.