You will feel the true atmosphere of the East in the date market, imbued with the culture and religion of the country in the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, visit one of the most expensive hotels in the world and reveal all facets of the controversial nature of Abu Dhabi. I will become your reliable and friendly guide who will decipher what you see and help you understand the mysterious country! Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car $ 300 $ 270 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants 10%Discount when ordering before March 31
What awaits you
UAE through the centuries The journey will begin with an immersion in the history of the country. In the Ethnographic Museum-Fortress "Heritage Village" you will watch the work of artisans, glassblowers, blacksmiths, weavers and potters. Then you will look at the date market and Ferrari Park, see the "Capital Gate" with an angle of 18 degrees and visit one of the most expensive hotels in the world - the Palace of the Emirates. If you wish, you can take a break in it with a cup of royal cappuccino and cakes with gold
Luxurious Sheikh Zayed Mosque At Al Ittihad Square, you will see huge white stone sculptures dedicated to the six main symbols of the country. Finally, visit the snow-white Sheikh Zayed Mosque, considered one of the most beautiful in the world. It will impress you with colored marble, gold leaf, oriental hand-made carpets, graceful columns and sparkling chandeliers.
- The tour takes place in a seven-seater Ford Explorer jeep
- A transfer from other emirates is possible for an additional fee: Sharjah - $ 50, Ajman - $ 60, Ras al-Khaimah - $ 80, Fujairah - $ 120. The tour can also start in Dubai, the cost in this case will be $ 277.
- If you wish, we can also include in the tour the President's Palace, Louvre, Ittihad Tower observation deck, Zoo, Falcon Hospital, Mangrove Reserve or Museum of Retro Cars
- Food, drinks and entrance fees are paid additionally
- On some days, the tour is led by one of the guides from my group. I will definitely inform about this in advance.
The tour starts at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.